And you thought Patpong was only about Go-Go bars and shopping? The mythos of this little street in Bangkok has developed over a hundred years, morphing from a rice paddy to the entertainment district of today, with its Go-Go bars, Ping Pong shows and ladyboys. The CIA set up shop there, and David Bowie as well as a lot of other celebrities explored these streets. The Patpong museum provides you with a rich, detailed view of the history, offering exhibits as well as multi-media, interactive games and re-enacted shows. History can and should be fun as well!
- History of go-go dancing
- The Serpent Netflix
- Momondo – Bangkok City Guide
- Bangkok imposes 2-week restrictions on COVID-19 high-risk venues
- Sexy Christmas Party
- Patpong Museum – Trip Advisor
- The Last 48 in Patpong – Patpong Dangerous
- When the CIA Ran Covert Operations From Bangkok’s Red-Light District
- Discover the story behind one of Bangkok’s most notorious districts.
- Patpong Museum – BK Magazine Review